Old April 17th, 2006, 12:01 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Gay Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by _moo_
But no one can argue with that fact that two women or two men cannot produce children together. The sexual act, though quite pleasureable, is mainly for the reproducing of children. A man and a man cannot perform the sexual act in the way that it was meant to be performed. Same thing with a woman and a woman. So if relationships were meant to be between two people of any gender, then why are we made the way we are?
This one kind of stumped me...Any help here people? Hey koler you sound good for the job, but it doesn't pay in money.

I'm not even gonna try to quote properly. Sex is more then reproduction. If that was it, then why would you stay with a partner. thats really shallow. thats like saying your only getting married to fuck. Sex is about love, and connection. I have LOVED so strongly before. I'm male, I'm bisexual. I have been in deep loved with man and woman alike. I'm not thinking, lets make babies, I'm thinking, I want to make a connection, I want to show this person that I love them so much, I'm giving myself to them. I'm exposing the very thing that is hidden from all eyes. I'm giving them me in all form. Its LOVE its CONNECTION FREEDOM and HAPPINESS. Something you don't seem to understand.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote