View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2005, 12:20 AM  
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas

Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand? Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.
I'm afraid to inform you that the language I speak is English, and you know it so shutup. I know "stop being an asshole" might be incoherent to YOU, because you obviously don't know what it means. This is bold, not this. Even if I were shouting in bold, it wouldnt redeem my craven incoherent words, because my words are completely legible.
Quote:
Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."
That entire block of text is completely meaningless. I wouldnt know a clue if it bit me in the ass? What the fuck are you talking about? Why would you fantasize about things biting my ass? OH and yes I have noticed that whenever I sit behind my keyboard, SOME idiot starts typing. (could that idiot be you?)
Quote:
If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a imbecile; if your weren't so fat that your clothes come in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us!, or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. Nah, of course you would.
That is the most pathetic attempt at making someone feel bad I have ever seen. Jellyfish sucking mental midget? Are you insane? Using mental midget as an insult proves you are discrimenatory towards midgets, you asshole. There is a midget at my school, and she is very nice. Just because people are not as fortunate as the rest doesnt make them inferior. Did you call me an imbecile? That word was used like 30 years ago in Europe, grow up. Oh my God lame jokes! How insulting! I have a face that makes a mythical creature look like a supermodel? I'm going to cry now.
Quote:
In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.
Not only is it physically impossible to trip over your tongue, but I don't need my tongue to type with my hands on a keyboard so its irrevelant.