View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2005, 12:02 AM  
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that when God said "Let there be Light", he told you to move your fat ass out of the way, or if you didn't have a face designed exclusively for radio. Who am I kidding? You would.

In conclusion, why don't you go away and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?
Its not like I wasted my evening typing that up just so you could rant about it, it was something I wrote for school along time ago. I'm not trying to be entertaining or interesting to read, im merely speaking my mind. HOw is my posting reinforcing your view on strangers? it ISNT, your just trying to sound sophisticated by using your best vocabulary, which isnt even anything. o0o0o0o Jerk in the BOx? you're so creative. what an insult, im going to crawl in a corner and cry now. How do u suppose my father had sex with a plant and it result in a human being? I know what we call that--we call that idiocy. Why dont I play russian roulette with all the chambers full? because thats not how you play the game u stupid fuckhead. your just afraid because my post stresses more in favor of bush than all the collective posts against him
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote