View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2006, 10:21 AM  
Default Relationships helping relationships

(continuation of "me the cross and her")

So time has passed since that time in the car. Its been over 4 months since we started going out. And out close knit morality buble has began to be noticed by other people (we don't make out, we're super religious, etc)

Anyway, now to the point that she's getting asked for advice from her friends. Two friends of her both have's religious and grade 12, the other not and grade 10. Problemo is they both have similar problems: they reached the phase where phyisical gratification is starting to lean on the "sex" side of lust.

And my best friends find it really odd how we don't make out. But honestly, I admit i've never had such a sweeter relationship than what i got now. Sometimes i feel horrible if i do something that might disapoint her (who wouldn't) but most of that negative feeling is gone now. Disapeared months ago.

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
krzwis is offline   Reply With Quote