View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2006, 03:45 PM  
krzwis
Member+

hold on, hold on young man....

if you say "i want one" you ain't gonna go no where.

i've found that first you have to work on improving yourself, before you can handle a girl

belive me, be nice, charming and just make friends with girls and you'll be in the clear

may its just me speaking, but i barely had to ask anyone "out"....it just kinda....happend (if that makes any sense)

also another tip: your first girlfriend will be a totaly differnt expirence from your 3rd or 5th....so don't be afraid if a relationship turns out to be completely differnt than your use to....thats just you growing up.

also, in the begining you'll have crappy tastes...but by the 3rd or 4th you will have redifined what exacly it is that you want (unless you become one of those creeps who date 20 in two months)

just some basic advice

and kissing, DOES NOT HAPPEN ON FIRST DATE....i've made bad mistakes thinking that (ussualy you gotta wait some time)
love is love, can't rush it or it isn't love

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
krzwis is offline   Reply With Quote