Thread: Ecstasy
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2006, 04:42 PM  
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Right im 18 and i've dont ecstacy a few times...

Here's the jig...

MDMA (otherwise known as Ecstacy) is a potent drug.

It's a stimulant, you take a pill of it, and after around 20 to 60 minutes you start feeling very rushy. The feeling is hard to describe, it's like a feeling of exhilleration, that feeling youd get when your at the top of a rollercoaster about to go down, and when your going down, that sort of feeling, many people call it a 'rush'. It lasts for hours, and varys in intensity. This rush is infact a product of your brain being flooded in sereotinin, the 'happy' neurotransmitter in your brain (search Ecstacy effects in google or, Serotonin).

Ecstacy is often used by people in clubs, and hot places. When you are on Ecstacy, of ir you EVER take ecstacy, drink NO MORE than a PINT OF WATER, EVERY HOUR!!! A PINT OF WATER EVERY HOUR....It's important you drink NO MORE THAN A PINT OF WATER EVERY HOUR, and drink water...ALSO, it's best to drink some SPORTS DRINKS, such as LUCOZADE or GATORADE. Ecstacy can cause DEHYDRATION and HYPNOTRAMIA, aka OVER HYDRATIOn. So, dont drink TOO little water, or TOO MUCh water...

As a rule of THUMB, if you are EVER on Ecstacy - if your are SWEATING alot, (you can feel sweat when you touch your arms) DRINK A GLASS OF WATER, BUT NOT MORE THAN A PINT AN HOUR!!!!!!!

If you are not SWEATING, DONT DRINK MUCH WATER, BUT THE LIMIT IS ALWAYS

A PINT OF WATER AN HOUR!!!

You hear me?!!! A PINT OF WATER AN HOUR MAXIMUM! AND ATLEAST SOME WATER, EVER HOUR, BUT NO MORE THAN A PINT OF WATER!!!

THATS IF, YOU EVER TOUCH E, AND IM SURE SOME OF YOU MIGHT DO, IF YOU READ THIS, READ CAREFULLY, A PINT OF WATER MAXIMUM EVERY HOUR...DON't BELIEVE ME? www.talktofrank.co.uk

READ THAT, FIND ECSTACY ON THAT!

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote