View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2006, 09:12 PM  
krzwis
Member+

Default Acne makes me dizy

I'm a 17 year old guy..and i've been through the hardcore acne phase and all that jazz... now its more like, i get a pimple here, some acne there...etc.

ussualy to solve this problem, I scratch it, yes i scratch acne and i've been doing it for a long time...and it doesn't cause scars to me (unless i look REALLY close to the mirror, then i see random scratches and holes, but those are only noticibal if your eye is like an inch away from me). Sure it hurts, but if you do it enough, liquid oozes out and i feel fine after

Anyway, point is, i sometimes get acne between the eyes, at the top groove of the nose (the inward bump between the eyebrows, etc). Currently I got a little bit, anyways, if i scratch that, it starts to make me dizy and really sick.

Why is that?

(i'm not sure if this is in the wrong forum...ie: i didn't know if i should ask the VT hospital or puberty)

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8