Thread: My Nuts =(
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2006, 11:12 AM  
Awesome Poster
Join Date: January 22, 2005
Age: 27
Gender: Male

For me, if its really big in different of size of your testes, since you have refered the matter to the doctor, i think you should refer to the doctor again...

Originally Posted by GameFreak
its ok if one testical is bigger than the other
i do agree, but don't over different

All posts and comments from anyone in VirtualTeen are considered as suggestions only and not considered as professional advise. I should say: You are advised to consult a professional doctor.
Ezz is offline