Thread: Which GIRL???
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2006, 11:49 AM  
krzwis
Member+

hugs don't mean much. Hugs are a sign of care...a message of "i care about you, and I'm happy I have you". Friends hug each other all the time, and sometimes I give my best friends realy deep hugs, even if my gf is standing there.

Hugs DON"T nessisarly mean "i want you" but they do mean "i love you" to a certain extent (ie: i love you as close friend...i love your friendship...etc). You can give hugs to random strangers and you can hug people who hug you back. Hugs do not mean she's in love with your friend, maybe she wants a hug to feel safe, to feel secure, to quiet her inner chaos.

The secound one on the other hand, your safe. Your brother being friends with his gives you an actual "protection" depending on your brother's personality. They're both going to colledge anyway, so if you start something, by the time they visit from colledge, it'll be a few months in and both will be like "well...he hasn't hurt her yet".......that is, if you actully get to love her and don't act all "sex, sex, sex" around her....just to warn you, if you screw up majorly ONCE....you are litteleraly SCREWED. Don't break her heart, don't mess up and you'll be in the clear

Girl three is way to phisical...and while most relationships will probably be mostly physical in your grades, it can't back fire. She could be just using you as a "sex budy" or to vent out physical stress. The fact that you don't find her that attractive suggests that you probably don't like her all that much (as a date).....don't do it

so...to choose....follow your heart and mind....and NOT YOUR DICK. I can't stress this enough but if you follow your perverted thoughts you WILL screw it up. She might want it cause you both are young and crazy. but still...WATCH OUT

Chose with who you find the cool-est and the best heart and mind

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
krzwis is offline   Reply With Quote