Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2006, 12:21 PM  
Join Date: April 24, 2005
Location: England :)
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Help

I was just checking my balls for any unsual things etc
and at the end of one of my testicals there is this very small lump, its not really on my testical but attached.
It hurts a tiny bit if i push it hard, im really worried.
I know i should see my doctor but im not sure who i should tell first.

boeder is offline