View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2006, 09:11 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGamer
Everybody is wrong, there isnt anything in politics even worth conversing about. There is no reason to be Anti- anything if you dont like what Bush does, then fine, thats just dandy, if you do, fine, but guess what, its a waste of breath and waste of thought. Why not think of a new invention or how to build time machines? The world is a shithole that is ran by slobs no matter who runs it, so why even bother? Welcome to Earth, take your ticket for death, wait in line, enter the unknown realm. I hope your time waiting was worth while, cause thinking about politics for even 1/900 of the time thinking about this worthless shit, is pointless, go make freinds, go out and see the world, but dont be ignorant, study what you need to to get you places, but shit like this is useless. The End.
Or perhaps you could invest some time into learning more about how government works, reolizing that you are the future and its up to you to make a difference. Right now, people are parents age and older are controlling the world, and when we get to that point, I hope we arent as ignorant as you sound in your post. Though you don't care about polotics, somebody has to, or we live in caves eating dogs and dieing at 42.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote