View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2006, 05:01 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by advent_child
If i was an admin this would be locked...
Well lucky for us, you are not an admin. And if you cannot stay on the topic of abortion. I will have to report you, consider this an onnofical warning.

I understand the butality of abortion. I understand that it is seen as evil and unjust to a large majority of the population. I think the law should cut the time in half, to a maximum of 12 weeks. This would, I think, keep the protests at bay, but still allow women the right of free choice. I am sorry if I offended anyone in this or any other debate. I'm working on my temper now.

Quote:
I believe in the American family. I believe that every child deserves a loving home with parents who can afford to raise and care for them. Every woman has the right to have a child when she is ready, and I believe her government has no right to force a child upon her when she is not. Nobody wins when our youth are condemned to a life of poverty on a welfare system that cannot support them. America needs more families, not single mothers.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""