Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2009, 08:51 PM  
maeniel

maeniel's Forum Picture

Name: Maeniel.
Default Re: Political Polls

United States Poll:

1 What political party do you support? I don't particularly like either, but im more in favor of the democratic party and its politics. It saddens me though that, although they have great ideas, they don't get things done like the republicans do.

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? Very Liberal.

3 Are you pro choice? I suppose so, I'm rather conflicted. I think abortion should only be allowed in circumstances like rape or if pregnancy would endanger the mother.

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? I'd say so.

5 Are you opposed to change? Not particularly.

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Not at all.

7 Do you support the Obama Administration? I do, but my confidence in them is weaning lately. Still, the administration has quite a mess too clean up after the previous administration.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? HA! absolutely not.

9 Do you support the War on Terror? To some extent.

10 Are you tolerant? I am.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? I am not. I believe in Christ the man, not the deity. I follow Unitarian Universalisim.

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? Absolutely not. If anyone should have, I'd have have thought our former president.

14 What is the most effective form of government to you?
Parliamentary Democracy tickles my fancy.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? I am.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? I would not.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? I very much do.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? No.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I haven't the foggiest to be honest.

20 Who is your Representative? Tommie Brown

21 Who is your Senator? Andy Burke

22 Are you male or female? Male

23 Are you a minority? I think not.

24 How old are you? 17

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? Middle

26 What is your sexual orientation? Homosexual.

NOTE: would somebody from countries besides the US please make similar surveys catering to your country. Just pm them to me, and I will approve or disapprove. Thanx.

Maeniel

good riddance....

maeniel is offline   Reply With Quote