kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by advent_child
Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
ok, you win while were at it, lets burn the rights of our constitution and convert to communism so that every free aspect of our life is kept in cheak. adn I'm taking that picture out, because Its innaproprite for you to show dead nine month old babies.

I HAVE PROVEN that the child is a nine week fetus! take it out if you must, for i find it ironic you talk about constitutional rights in the same post you say you will censor me in. Where did communism come into this argument? that was drawn out of thin air. First you insult me, then hmm... are you calling me a communist??? that baby is NOT nine months!!!
I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down...The skin was a peach pigment and there were obvious retnal devolpment and hair. at nine weeks, babies are translucent and have black dots as eyes and webbed fingers and toes.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""