View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2006, 07:57 PM  
advent_child
Member+

advent_child's Forum Picture

very disturbing picture of a dead baby, no bias in removing it, just don't like to look at dead babies thats all. --koler

advent_child- okay, censor me. im glad you were disturbed, every human should be. and according to the ninth circuit court of appeals and several pro choice groups that is not a human, merely a clump of cells.

There are very few circumstances in which an abortion can save a woman’s life. Often, women only choose to have abortions when they simply slip up and forget to use a condom. Look at the pictures. Honestly should this happen because two foolish people forgot to use protection. Roe V. Wade breaks a certain barrier by defining inaccurate medical standings in the statement "Viability is usually placed at about seven months (28 weeks) but may occur earlier, even at 24 weeks." A baby born at 28 weeks stands about a twenty percent chance of living. In a time before Betamethozone, a baby born at twenty weeks faces even tougher odds. According to legislation which passed the US Senate in March 2004, an unborn child is defined as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb and who is injured or killed during the commission of a federal crime of violence...”. ~Unborn Victims of Violence Act, April 2004~ (cited from Wikipedia) I believe that abortion laws should be decided by the state because the issue is so controversial. Abortion can have negative side effects on the mother, more emotionally than physically. There is no such thing as a safe abortion when something always dies: the fetus. Some mothers who have had abortions may down the line feel they harmed their child and regret it. The human mind is a sensitive thing, and is very prone to illness. Abortion is an issue that the supporters take too lightly, and I believe that more emphasis should be placed on sexual responsibility than the "safety net" that exists for the people who slip up. Rape is another issue. Would the effects of the rape combined with the possible mental trauma of an abortion be more damning than the effects of a rape coupled with a child birth and an adoption process? What about the mother bringing up the child instead of getting rid of him or her?violence..". ~Unborn Victims of Violence Act, April 2004~ (cited from wikipedia) I believe that abortion laws should be decided by the state because the issue is so contraversial. Abortion can have negative side effects on the mother, more emotionally than phsically. There is no such thing as a safe abortion when something always dies:the fetus. Some mothers who have had abortions may down the line feel they harmed thier child and regret it. The human mind is a sensative thing, and is very prone to illness. Abortion is an issue that the supporters take too lightly, and i believe that more emphasis should be placed on sexual responsibility than the "safety net" that exists for the people who slip up. Rape is another issue. Would the effects of the rape combined with the possible mental trauma of an abortion be more damning than the effects of a rape coupled with a child birth and an adoption process? What about the mother bringing up the child instead of getting rid of him or her? What about partial birth abortion; the abortion of a child past the defined stage of "viability"? Under current laws, it is illegal.

The term "utopia" is combined from two Greek words — "no" (ou) and "place/land" (topos), thus meaning "nowhere" or more literally, "no-place/no-land."

(...)God(...)I(...)love(...)ellipses(...)

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...revolt/SGE.jpg