View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2006, 06:50 PM  
Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Kolte, as a matter of fact, stating that someone isn't open-minded enough is actually judging someone. So yes, but you have to realize something... Everything we do or say is probably a judgement: yes or no, right or wrong, good or bad, moral or not. And Kolte, I have been on the other side before - one time I lost faith completely. I have grown from that though and have become a new person. I don't fight with my brother (or other family and friends) anymore, I have plenty of friends, and my view of the world is far different than it used to be. So basically, I was the exact opposite than what you said. I was born into Catholicism, didn't like it, and at the age of 10 turned away from it, along with any form of Christianity. From that time until a couple years later was a real hard time. But I had a revelation and I surrendered it all to God and I have never been better. I never want to go back because I know just how bad it was. So yes, I have been there like others have, so I am very open-minded on this subject.

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote