View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2006, 12:05 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Once again we all seem to think that George Bush is the only person running the country. The only one making decisions. Well his entire administration including Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, all of them make the decisions. And really, they cant do shit without there happy little majority in the house. With republicans controlling the house, anything bush wants to do, is passed. that means the Legislation no longer checks and balances the Ex. Office. So wait a minute, COMMUNISTS, the Administration can just get away with anything, because the house will never try and do anything. The Demo “craps" are just idiots and are completely failing to make any difference whatsoever and the Republic "cunts" are having trouble sleeping anymore after all the shit they have spewed trying “save” there dreamland Christian Moral country. I say get rid of Republicans and Democrats, Make a party from compromise, taking both Republican traits, and Democratic traits, and then create 50 other parties, and then have the house be varied with many different parties, with a freakin' independent president. That way he’s clear to make decisions to help the people, not his party. Then the house is balanced, so the people those varied parties represent, are, well, represented. Or we can just continue on our current path, it seems to be working perfectly.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote