Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2009, 08:54 AM  
mattmattmatt
Junior Member+

Default Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support?none of the current major or third parties. I'm watching to see what the Modern Whig Party(modernwhig.org) becomes, and whether it even gets off the ground

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent?What a loaded question. In the common political spectrum, we define extreme right as fascism and extreme left as communism. But for the average citizen, aren't they both just a police state? What the H is the "balanced center" between communism and fascism?
If you define politics based on power, you get a much more satisfacotry result, because governments run on power. Far left--tyrrany, Far right--anarchy, in the middle-- the kind of society i would love to live in--freedom and security in perfect balance

3 Are you pro choice?no

4 Do you consider yourself open minded?yes

5 Are you opposed to change?no

6 Do you support the War In Iraq?i'm not really sure

7 Do you support the Obama Administration?no. he's taken lost of power from its rightful, legal holders and placed it in the hands of others, including himself.

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States?not at all

9 Do you support the War on Terror?not really. i would prefer to see the us in a peacemaking rather than policing role

10 Are you tolerant?yes, but i think the word carries a lot of baggage

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? yes

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior?not at all

13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached?not yet. but he has faltered in his oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution. But so has almost every other president (democrat or republican) since Teddy Roosevelt

14 What is the most effective form of government to you?the government our founders devised (not the one we've got today,though)

15 Are you open to stem cell research?yes, but only with adult stem cells (which are actually having a higher rate of success than embryonic stem cells)

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision?depends what the war was for

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal?i dont think so. if they are, it should not be the federal government, but the states, who make it so

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded?no

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?the woodchuck is no longar able to chuck wood because of the heavy taxes the government has imposed on chucking wood as well as subsidies and price controls which limit his wood chucking (most years about a few toothpicks a day)

20 Who is your Representative?John Salazar

21 Who is your Senator?Michael Bennnet, Mark Udall

22 Are you male or female?m

23 Are you a minority?no

24 How old are you?17

25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class?middle clas

26 What is your sexual orientation? straight
mattmattmatt is offline   Reply With Quote