View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2006, 09:37 PM  
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

RunAwayMolly's Forum Picture

Default Re: OMG freakin' out

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
I'm losing my mind here, having a massive ocd freak out. Argh, I don't even know why. I'm just looking at how filty my house is, and how dirty I am, and my teeth, and my cloths, and ahhhhhhh. I don't even know what to do, I took my meds but Its not helping, I'm still loosing it. And vt is so disorganized, and uneven and I don't know what I'm even talking out Im freaking out here people. Sombody help me please.
the best thing you can do when that happens is distract yourself... or rename it. remember it is only ocd... its not some other force... i know its hard... but its a step... OR i jsut puch pillows and couches and stuff because sometimes its just sooooooooo stressful... I'm really sorry... no fun i know...

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
RunAwayMolly is offline   Reply With Quote