View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2006, 08:56 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

You speak to me about your fictional god as if I’m ignorant the truth. You clearly look down upon those who claim a Christian faith and walk the other way, and you constantly preach acceptance but come off as intolerant.

“God isn't a vengeful God, a jealous God, a God to fear, a God who your words can offend, a God for whom you must censor what you say, for God knows what you think and feel too, you can't hide these things.”

Somebody doesn’t know there bible. Though I am not a man of faith young Christian, I know the word. 2Ki 17:39 But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies. Your fictional god tells you to fear him. And who wouldn’t? Unless you want to be mauled by a bear. 2Ki 2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. Psa 7:11God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Psa 80:4O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people? Eccl 5:6Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands? Holy hell!!!!!!!!!! This god is angry, violent, fearful!!!!!! Why, he mauled 42 kids for calling a prophet a bald head!!!!!! Surly he would strike me down for telling him to fuck off? No? Ok Ok, I know what your going to say young Christian, “but that’s the god of the old testament, when Jesus came, blah blah blah blah blah!” WRONG! Jesus himself instructed, according to Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. So does that mean that all the laws of the prophets that came before Jesus is still in full thrust, exempt of course are the laws he fulfilled. And all Christians should know these laws, for they are the only Laws Jesus laid out to be followed. If you are ignorant the laws of Christ, then please take this time to read Matthew chapters 5 and 6..........................................are you done yet? Good, now that you are done, you realize that the laws passed by Moses explain proper treatment of slaves and women. Wait a minuet minute Young Christian. According to your religion, women are subservient to men, so you arguing with me, regardless of my point of view is against your faith. How about you get your father to debate me. According to the Law Of you fictional God, you should be stoned for dishonoring me. You don’t believe it? Please take this time to read the laws of Moses in genesis exodus Leviticus numbers & Deuteronomy.....................................................done? Good now that you understand that according to your very own religion that you are subservient and buyable I think you can stifle your yawper before you are executed.

What’s that??? You have rights you say? Your not to be treated like that?? You are not going to be talked to like that??? But you are a Christian right???? So you have to follow the laws set down by your faith right???

I’m not a Christian because I believe you should have equal rights. You are not subservient to me. I am no better then anybody else. I believe in love and harmony and peace. I am for conservation of our dying earth. I’m for the modernization and education of our planet. No I don’t believe in God or Jesus. But that’s because they aren’t real to me. The bible wasn’t written by the Gods. Jesus didn’t write the bible he didn’t say those things. And what about the book a Mary not included in the New Testament. What about the book of Enoch. The Book of Adam and Eve. Book after book after book that was written about the same time as all the other books of the bible. Said the same things, portrayed the same truths. Why weren’t they picked. Because the Catholics and Jews who constructed the bible hand picked what they wanted there religion to say. They wanted women to be subservient so the found a book that said that, they wanted this they found a book that said that. Muhammad was around they same time too, and the old testament can be found in the Koran. That’s right, the Muslim god, the Jewish god, the Christian god, there all the same. Buddha was 500 years before Jesus, and he preached the exact same things, loving one another, not judging, not hurting.

To quote my book:

“If we looked at what Jesus thought rather then who he was, then I think we could avoid these deadly conflicts”

And when I wrote that, I didn’t just write if for Jesus, but for everyone, who cares who they were, weather they were the messiah or not, weather they were white, black, red or yellow, male or female, gay or straight, mother of an aborted baby, who cares. Its what a person says that portrays who they are. Not what they look like, or what there title is. Jesus, that’s your Trinitarian god Young Christian, said not to judge. And that’s something we call all practice. Don’t judge. Jesus himself never claimed to be the messiah, he claimed to be the son of god, and he told us we are all brothers and sisters...that makes me the son of god, and you the daughter eh? So why call Jesus the messiah? He himself never made a claim to it. It was many years after his death before the books of the new testament were even considered. Don’t take that book literally.

I retire my argument with a question. Jesus said some important things, he said, love others, he said do not judge to leave the judging to his father, he said to turn the other cheek, so what right do you have to tell me abortion is wrong, when you are asked, by your Trinitarian god, not to judge, hate, or fight me. What right do you have to tell me that because I’m bisexual I will go to hell, or because I’m not religious that I’m a bad person. Leave that to your god Christian....its not your place. What right do you have....to Judge, hate, or fight me?

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""