Thread: favorite song?
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:25 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I have a dxeep loathing for most MOST mainstream bands. So my favorite bands fall under indie music. My reasons for this, are all about why the people are singing and what they are singing about. Every band you see on MTV is singing about some stupid shit somebody else wrote. Its not from the heart, the soul. My favorite bands are bright eyes, maria taylor, Tool. The only mainstream bands that I listen too are The White Stripes, A perfect Circle, Radiohead. My favorite song would have to be Passive Perfect Circle. I know that Tool and A perfect Circle are lead both by the same guy maynard. the coolest cat in ZEE world. And I know that they are slightly mainstream, however, I know that Maynard writes these songs from personal experiencess, adn that they are some of the best written songs ever and that the music is better then most every other band.....Tool....is.....God.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote