View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2006, 10:25 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
...maybe you don't realize but this was you. It was me too. It was how every human who has ever existed began. That tiny, barely definable organism becomes a human being. You think because its not a "cute baby", that justifies killing it?! You are scary. How do you know the baby couldn't become congresswoman rather than the mother?
Yes but I was a planned pregnancy. My family had the financial, and education to have a baby. Teenage mothers, most specifically rape victims should not be forbidden to have an abortion. And just because you make it illegal in the United States, doesn’t mean that people won’t still get abortions. A handy little shop in Mexico will do the trick, and now on top of an abortion the Mother has hepatitis. Do you think, even though I support abortion, that it would be an easy thing for me to agree too. If my girlfriend got pregnant it would be a very VERY difficult decision to make. However, I could make it. Its not fair that the child should be born into a world that’s not prepared for it. I grew up close to a foster home, and those kids were messed up. They felt abandoned, alone, scared, different. Two kids from that foster home took there lives, threw confusion. Its not an easy thing to grow up not knowing the facts. Abortion saves the child a life without answers, and saves the mother the pain of childbirth, of people talking behind her back, complications in her education, and if she chose to raise her herself, no education, no social life, poverty. Its not right. It should not be like that.

And to follow along this split topic of abortion and science/religion. Why don’t I believe in God? Because I can do the following: FUCK YOU GOD. And you know what? I’m not struck by lightning, I’m not fearful. And in addition, I don’t want to live forever, hell no! I want it to be over one day, or hell just dissipate into the earth. The afterlife was created to comfort primitive beings fear of death. And that is all. There is no hell, there is no heaven, stop lying to yourself, stop the politicians who oppress the masses with there Christian theology. Stop the wars over false gods, the pain and suffering over ethnic differences brought on by religious ideas. Hitler, Stalin, Osama Bin Laden, the British, the Spanish, civilization after civilization, man after man, woman after woman, killing, and committing genocide, and inducing massacres.........all over religion.
stop the madness.....

And don’t make me seem like a loon for portraying that I figured to kill the baby because its not cute. Abortion at 6 weeks is like killing an ant. The baby is no more intelligent or bigger...then an ant.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""