View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2006, 03:21 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I didnt avoid all the other people. I used examples for both the family with a history of illness and the young woman who was rapped. The preacher and the poor family with 14 children is unlikly to have an abortion, because its a preacher, therefor i ignored it, and the Jesus thing, I felt obliged to flame because of my anger twords christians and there views. The fact is, abortion is legel now, and should be for all times, its not your child its not your responsibility, and its really none of your business. If you don't support abortion, then don't have an abortion, but don't try and take away rights given by the supreame court of the united states, because you don't think our higher officials are right. Obviously, you, a teenager, is not more intellegent then our supreme court officials, and therefor your opinions don't matter. Do yourself a favour, and try and find another fundimental right given to us by our constitution to rape us of, because the right to secure our futures is in our own hands.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""