kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxCharliexx
I found this on a website:

An Interesting Quiz

How would you respond in these situations?

1. A preacher and his wife are very, very poor. They already have 14 kids. Now she finds out she’s pregnant with the 15th. They’re living in tremendous poverty. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending she get an abortion?

2. The father is sick with sniffles, the mother has TB. Of their four children, the first is blind, the second has died, the third is deaf, the fourth has TB. She finds she’s pregnant again. Given this extreme situation, would you consider recommending abortion?

3. A white man raped a 13-year-old black girl and she’s now pregn

ant. If you were her parents, would you consider recommending abortion?

4. A teenage girl is pregnant. She’s not married. Her fiancé is not the father of the baby, and he’s upset. Would you recommend abortion?

In the first case, you would have killed John Wesley, one of the great evangelists in the 19th century. In the second case, you would have killed Beethoven. In the third case, you would have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer. If you said yes to the fourth case, you would have declared the murder of Jesus Christ!

Anyways..........

Its not a question of "when does life begin", its the fact that tt will begin as long as it is allowed to, and killing a foetus before it is medically "alive" doesn't take away from what the foetus could have turned in to. The time you kill a foetus, and whether you strategically kill it before it is theoretically "living", does not take away from the fact that the act of abortion is, ultimately, murder of human life, whether real or potential. A foetus is a living organism, and its entire purpose is to grow into a human. I believe it does not serve anyone to deprive a baby of this right.

Look at Ethel Waters, to see what I mean. Her person and her music touched so many lives, and has been immensely enjoyed for years. If she as a baby had been aborted, not only would Ethel Waters never lived but instead been murdered, all the thousands, millions of people who enjoyed her work so much would have been deprived of the wonder of it. She was more than a gospel singer - she was a black icon; a symbol of racial equality.

I feel sympathy for girls who get raped and become pregnant, and get gossiped about or miss studies at school, but in the face of life, an actual human life whether potential or real, these misfortunes sound trivial in my opinion. Education is an incredible luxury that many people don't have. If you're pregnant the first choice to make is "does my baby live or does it die". Noone can force you to make a specific choice, or go through anything beyond that choice. The only thing you have to do is choose. You can kill or not kill. But would you really kill just so no girls gossip behind your back? Would you really kill just to get your A in Maths? Responsibility, whether the pregnancy your fault or no, I believe should be taken and sacrifices made. This life is a great experience no one deserves to miss. And people reduce the greatness of their own experiences by murder, and by not letting babies have the choice to grow and give out great joy to everyone else, including those who do the abortion themselves! Its senseless.

Yet everyday people kill unborn babies; it's almost as if they don't realize their babies' potential! The child could become an American president who manages to stabilize the Middle East situation, or a doctor who finds the cure for cancer, or merely someone who has a family of their own and loves them very much. No one in the world should be deprived of the joy each single human being brings into the world. lts almost like people don't know this, but surely that can't be the case?!
Ok, first off you have to think of the child in these instances. If a 13 year old is raped, she should have the choice of abortion. If the child is born, who’s going to take care of it? Is it destined to be raised in a dysfunctional family, partially by the now 14 year olds mother, the 14 year old, have to drop out of high school and give up her life to take care of this child. Or the child is taken from her and adopted out, only to end up in foster care for 11 years, suffering and finally taking its own life out of grief.....what about that little 13 year old girl, her life was ruined. Or what if, she died giving birth. It happens quite a bit with young mothers, when there 13,14,15. They have a very large chance of death, the baby even a higher chance of death. So you know what, how about we save all this trouble, and let this poor rape victim have an abortion. Huzzah problem solved, the girl goes own to be a wealthy congresswoman finally bringing her family out of poverty, she gets married has three children, and life goes as intended.

What about the modern family with obvious histories of birth deformations. A deaf baby, a blind baby, a baby with down syndrome. As lovely as this family sounds, they are going to struggle enough as it is. The children will NOT grow up to have normal lives, they will most likely be forced to live on disability or have a happy job at the local Wal-Mart, joy. Think of the child, it doesn’t want to have to struggle in life, only to die at 30 from stress or suicide.

And don’t bring up Jesus on a debate about abortion. I cant stand Jesus, he’s always brought up, always. Well you know what....you know what I have to say about Jesus.......FUCK JESUS! huzzah that’s my thoughts about your 2000 year old god. Perhaps 2000 years ago, his words would have be worth hearing, but not in the modern era, we now have science that makes religion obsolete. Its good to have philosophy etc. But people kill and die and rape plunder and pillage for “Jesus” what hypocrites.

Now, in conclusion, I would just like to say, at 6 weeks, a baby is characterized as the following:

Stage 6a and 6b
Gastrulation, Chorionic Villi Formation
0.2 mm
13 days post-ovulation
Chorionic villi "fingers" in the forming placenta now anchor the site to the uterus.
The formation of blood and blood vessels of the embryo begins in this stage. The blood system appears first in the area of the "placenta" surrounding the embryo, while the yolk sac begins to produce hematopoietic or non-nucleated blood cells.
By the end of stage 6a, the embryo is attached by a connecting stalk (which will later become part of the umbilical cord), to the developing placenta.
Stage 6b begins when a narrow line of cells appears on the surface of the embryonic disc. This primitive streak is the future axis of the embryo and it marks the beginning of gastrulation, a process that gives rise to all three layers of the embryo: ectoderm, mesoderm and endoderm.

Look at the cute 6 week old baby....awwwww

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""