View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2009, 10:47 AM  
SkyKing
Junior Member+

Name: Luke Andrew James Bushell
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCTugger View Post
You just asked for help with buried penis. What are you? Do you have two accounts and forgot which one you were posting as?

The solution to your buried penis is to grow more slack skin. The techniques for that are called foreskin restoration, but you'll still BE circumcised. You'll just have more slack skin.

Good luck.
grow more slack skin are you kiddin !! hey i did not mean anything offensive to you by saying i like being cut, you don't have to accuse me of having 2 accounts. I know you are like a anti-circumcision person i can tell by your name, personally i dun have a problem with anti or pro cir people, but you dun have to push me to get my foreskin restored cause i would never do it. but thanks by the way.

Hi my name is Luke, i am a euration (2/3-british,1/3-chinese) born in singapore. I went to boarding school in oxford for most of my life and i am currently living in perth.

I am very open and if you need to talk about anything i will be more then happy to answer all your questions. I would also be elated if you could add me as you friend...
SkyKing is offline   Reply With Quote