View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2006, 03:54 PM  
marine_sniperman35

marine_sniperman35's Forum Picture

Name: Matt Rogers
Default ADVICE PLEASE!!!! COME ON!!!

Ok so im 14. I just got back from snowboarding and I met this girl that practically taught me how to snowboard. This girl is crazy!! She does black-blue mogules!! Anyways she's 11. Not to mention she lives in Florida and she claims to have had the same boyfriend for six years straight! (I find this hard to believe) And I was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips. I like cant get my mind off of her!! I know its weird for a 14 year old to like an 11 year old. idk. Just someone help! And I forgot to mention one thing.... when we were on the lift to a blue slope, the song "With Arms Wide Open" (my favorite) by creed plays over the loudspeakers and we had one of those akward moments where you look into eachothers eyes and travel down to their souls for just one moment. Then it ended and now when i hear that song i cant help but to think of her and practically almost cry because i know i wont see her for a few more years or months. I have her IM but that just aint good enough!! I want her!!

"The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it
doesn't hurt her anymore..... Yet regardless if you love them, hate
them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it
matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world
they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart.We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling.Only felt."
marine_sniperman35 is offline   Reply With Quote