View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2006, 04:14 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

don't spam just because people arent motivated to respond to something they don't understand. So they didnt respond, does that make you feel angry, do you wonder why they don't care, or don't understand? Does it really even matter? I think you know the answer, it doesnt matter, you have to learn to calm yourself down, and try and reolize the world doesnt revolve around you.

As for your mother, the Dr. Is reducing her medicine? So is he switching her to a different one and is weening her off of this one, or is he just trying to see how littlehe can give her without her freaking out. i dispise Dr. who do that, wheneven they started fucking with my dads dosages, it jusst made him worse, you need to just ride the storm and be there for your mother.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote