View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2006, 05:49 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Hitler was moral to the nazi's. there moral code differed to other peoples. Some christians may consider Alex to me immoral because hes gay. Of course to alex, being gay, does not affect his morality, its not a facter he see's should matter, thats his morals at work. if your going to say, jake is more moral then jill, you need to determin what moral code we are talking about. If jack is a christian, and jill is a hundu, and we are looking at a christian moral scale, then juh, jack is more moral, but if we were looking at a hundi moral scale...then duh jill would be more moral. morality is defined as The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct. so, cultural and ethnic variation, will affect each person's own opionion's on good and bad. therefor, christians are more moral then non christian should be use there moral scale, and non christans are more moral then christians should we use there scale. its a loose loose win win situation.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote