Thread: Impeach 'Em!
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2006, 01:09 AM  
Awesome Poster

Oh, Bush broke the law? He is only intercepting phone calls made by suspected terrorists outside the nation. It's not illegal to intercept terrorist communications, as we are in a war against terrorists.

FDR intercepted Nazi messages being sent to people in the USA. Was he breaking the law, or trying to save lives?

The President has FULL constiutional right to make the wire taps. Dems are just trying to do whatever they can to not support the President and American People. They are against anything the President is for...

If Nancy "Strech" Pelosi gains majority status and is elected Speaker, we're in trouble. She's so messed up. She's just another "Whatever Bush is for, I'm against it."

As for Andrew Jackson, wasn't he only censured? Wasn't it Andrew Johnson who was impeached? Though, Andrew Jackson's refusal to follow the Supreme Court was troubling...

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote