View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2009, 08:37 AM  
NMon's Forum Picture
Name: Nathan
Default Re: *** Ask ALL Cut / Uncut Questions HERE ***

Originally Posted by TLCTugger View Post
The age of first retraction varies from maybe 3 to 18 (depending on how much you play with your skin, frankly), but about 2% of guys never retract and are happy that way. If you're not retractable and wish to be, you just need to GENTLY manipulate your skin morning, noon, and night FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. Take it easy. If you cause tears and scaring that could lead to an even tighter foreskin. Stop doing anything that hurts.

A doctor would prescribe for you Betamethasone ointment in a 0.5% to 1% concentration. Doing the gentle stretches with this ointment helps the skin loosen up.

If after 6 months you're not where you want to be on this, there is a non-amputating procedure called dorsal slit with transverse closure that could be used to loosen your preputial sphincter without taking any pleasure-receptive tissue.

Good Luck,
Wait, wait. Are you saying my foreskin is fully retracted yet I can't remember because I played around with my dick a lot when I was young?

Oh, and for the love of god, I'M STRAIGHT and I DON'T trade pics.
And another thing. I hate PMs saying, "hey, what's up?" Thy're pointless.[/rant]

Lol, looking at reputation in the CP and seeing how immature bratty kids deal with 'mean people'. I laugh every time.
NMon is offline   Reply With Quote