Thread: Testicle Lump
View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2006, 04:47 AM  
New Member
Join Date: February 6, 2006
Default Testicle Lump

Recently i found a lump above my testicle. i went to the doctor to get it checked out. he said that my "epididymis" was swollen and he showed me a diagram of where it was and stuff. I read on the net somewhere that it is used for something when ejaculating and related to semen and stuff like that. I only noticed that i had them recently or they have just gotten bigger. does this mean i have cum?
EDIT: I found this on
a system of ductules that emerges posteriorly from the testis, holds sperm during maturation, and forms a tangled mass before uniting into a single coiled duct which comprises the highly convoluted body and tail of the system and is continuous with the vas deferens
If n e one knows n e thing more like if i have cum post
AaronG is offline