View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2006, 09:00 AM  
Awesome Poster
Join Date: January 22, 2005
Age: 26
Gender: Male

i dont know, but i really think you should go for doctor if you really really worry about it....

All posts and comments from anyone in VirtualTeen are considered as suggestions only and not considered as professional advise. I should say: You are advised to consult a professional doctor.
Ezz is offline