View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2006, 02:37 PM  
krzwis
Member+

Its one thing to follow a religion its another to treat it seriosly.

Alot of people i know in my school who say "oh...i'm christian" use that to hide behind.
Just ask them: do they go to church every week? do they pray daily? do they like church? do they tithe? can you honestly say you enjoy religion and can you honestly say you have a close relationship with god?

Alot will think about those and probably anser no...even though it is a christian's DUTY to follow those rules of life. But many don't because they make up the excuse "oh...but i'm tired" "oh...but i don't have time" "oh but why?"

The word christian means someone who follows christ...someone who walks like him....someone who attempts to mimic his life.

But some don't.

Religion does not cause crime...people cause crime...remember those excuses that people use about going to church? Those are excuses people give for many things.

I am Christian and i'm proud of it....i live by god and jesus and I don't care a rats ass what other people think. Call me stupid, call me silly but its my faith and I live by it.

Other people may use it to hide thier activites and commit crimes any day...but let me tell you this...they aren't really christians if they do that.

"Quit complaining!"
-Philippians 2:14

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8
krzwis is offline   Reply With Quote