Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:22 PM  
Webbeardthepirate

1 What political party do you support? Republican (or a fiscally responsible 3rd party when available)

2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or moderately independent? Conservative

3 Are you pro choice? Yes, but I dislike abortion.

4 Do you consider yourself open minded? No

5 Are you opposed to change? No

6 Do you support the War In Iraq? Yes

7 Do you support the Bush Administration? Yes

8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Yes

9 Do you support the War on Terror? Yes

10 Are you tolerant? No, I dispise the Swiss.

11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? No

12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? N/A

13 Do you think George Bush should be impeached? No

14 What is the most effective form of government to you? Autocracy, like they have in China. I don't think it is the best, but it is bloody effective.

15 Are you open to stem cell research? Yes, but not embrionic stem cell research because that's a dead end. It has to do with the location of protien structures in the simian egg that current technology can't get around. Its what makes cloning of human's currently impossible.

16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? No, professional soldiers fight better. I support the use of nuclear weapons to kill our enemies before reinstituting a draft.

17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal? No.

18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Not more then once.

19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Chucking wood is futile, you will be assymilated.

20 Who is your representative? James Oberstar

21 Are you male or female? Male Pirate

22 Are you a minority? Yes, Pirate.

23 How old are you? I was born in 1511 the son of a Whore and an Idiot, I went to sea when I was but a wee lad o' 10. I have sailed the salty seas since 'til I washed up on the shores o' the information inter web thingy don-cha-know? Now i be Cap'n of me own ship and be headed out for websites unkown armed only with me trusty crue of burly nuerons and a maddness they call the Scurge, what has made me the fieresest pirate on seven seas, three oceans and a kiddie pool in Wyoming. Arrrrr!

24 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? I be poor as the day is long.

25 What is your sexual orientation? Pirate.
Webbeardthepirate is offline   Reply With Quote