View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:20 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
Although ur idea of my tounge being tired is a good point. Its not like that kind of pain. Ok heres where it is... Lift up ur tounge and u know that think flesh thing running down the middle of it.... well at the bottom of that. And thats where ur saliva glands are. And as drug users know, thats a key druh spot place. Like break and oxycotin pill and hold it under there tounge. So im also wonderin if like im havin a reaction to a girls body fluid goin into my saliva glands area. Cause thats where the pain is.
I'm sure theres a faint posiblility, not an allergy, but more an irritation, in any case, it doesnt seem to bad, next time it happens, take a midication with an antihistamine like diphenhydramine, such as benadryl. This should stall any allergic reaction, so if it goes away when you take a benadryl, you can be sure that its allerigic.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""