View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2006, 08:51 PM  
Oath
Banned

Name: Cassie
Default i miss her so fucking much...

my mom died 6 years ago and lately i have been thinking about and i can get her out of my head, i cry all the time and i have become very emotional lately, sometimes wen i cry i cant explain why im crying. i just want her back. i hate wen other ppl talk shit about ther mom or dad, well at least they have um. I miss her so much no cause my dad is always working so i have become very depressed from being lonley. i do hang w. my friends on weekend but ill so lonely during the week. i miss having her around. and i feel really bad cause i wasnt that 4 her as much as i should have been wen she was sick. i should ahve spent more time w. her, i meen i DIDNT EVEN GET TO SAY GOODBYE!! i miss her...i almost commited suacide and i cut (but for many other reasons)...i just i dont no wat to say wen ppl ask me y im crying because they wont understand...

i see ppl crying wen ther grandparents die, both my grandparents are dead..and my homeroom teacher was helpin a girl wen her grandparent died and she sed infront of the class that shes ahving a hard time and shit but MY TEACHER WOULDNT UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS TO LOOSE A PARENT CAUSE EVEN BOTH HER PARENTS ARE ALIVE....

i miss her.....
Oath is offline   Reply With Quote