View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:40 AM  
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.
Default Re: Non Self Harm Calendar!

So, I left my fiancť two weeks ago. Weíve been talking every night, maybe working things out. Not anytime soon of course, I want to get my shit together and same for him. Well anyway, he has a lying issue that recently came to the surface. I was talking to him yesterday and caught him in a lie. I asked him, is this true? He says yes. I ask him again, are you lying to me? He says no. I then point out my source as to how I know he is lying to me and he fesses up. I cut that conversation short.

Later I let him know that I will not be talking to him every night. Itís not helping and worse being I donít know whatís true and what isnít. Basically I dont want to talk to a liar. Iím being nice, I tell him we can talk a couple times a week, but not how we are now. This is ridiculous.

About two hours goes by, he fucking emails me a suicide letter.

I am beyond pissed.

Mostly because I believe he is just doing this to manipulate me. I believe that because I didnít want to talk to him as often he wanted to pull this woe is me shit so I would feel bad and talk to him.

It worked because I was pissed.

Anyways, last night was a bad night for me, I thought for sure I was going to cave in. I thought I was going to ruin my year streak.
But I didnít and I was proud of myself and just wanted to share.

ďSome days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.Ē
-Calvin & Hobbes.