View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2006, 12:03 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

i added the last one, because you not alone, kolers here.......which you pointed out, the debate is just slow today.......really slow, and this is pushing the limits....so I'm changing the topic to:

TOPIC: what can we do to make the debate form more popular.

huzzah

ok, I just got a radical idea, so we will entitle this, radical idea one:

Radical Idea #1.......political surveys

when I was the moderator of the puberty form (awfully painful for me to say, dreadful form really) I made a sticky called puberty surveys, were people put insignificant bits of disturbing facts that all said that same damn thing and tons of dirty minded prepubescent twits obsessed over. (I know I’m an ass hole, don’t remind me) I was thinking, and I will get one, a survey that lists your political preference, favorite party, form of government, different tidbits so that everyone knows who believes in what, and you can edit them as you change your mind. Sounds great eh? so huzzah, who’s for it. I’m doing it weather you are for it or not, just thought I would ask that.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote