View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Great Poster's Forum Picture
Join Date: January 28, 2006
Location: in my own head

yea, id find some way to go to the doctor because it just isnt common that people have green tinted semen so you want to make sure everything is workin right and also that u dont have some kind of infection though dont stress out about it. just find a way to get to the doctor if u need to try and tell ur parents and i KNOW that is much easier said than done but from personal experience, once you tell them the embarassment is really over since ur doctor is used to having people come to the w/ problems like yours is offline