View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2006, 02:28 AM  
infextus disease
Junior Member+

infextus disease's Forum Picture

Default yea

its a thing of ive tried... ive tried to help people get better... but once they do then im with out my fix. n for a while after helping people n having them leave my life i basicaly started things remotly.. like people didnt realize that i was instigating stuff and i know that isnt healthy. and then i was also always atracted to depressed girls or girls whove been through tough/traumatizing stuff. its like its one thing for me to have been through this shit n tryin to help others.. but for me its like a drug. so what am i suposed to do? be depressed on my own and hope for the best? or am i suposed to help everyone i can and put my life on ignore? or something completely else? im just really in need of some advice here... cuz i dont think ima live long if i feel like shit everyday.. n i know i didnt kill her... but ididnt stop her either...n just grrrr... its so freakin confsing somedays.

if you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you shall also suffer defeat ~ Sun Tzu
infextus disease is offline   Reply With Quote