Old March 4th, 2006, 12:53 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

matt thats spam
rent-2-pwn thats spam

irac > Iraq *changing*

now then, Iraq is a nation recovering from a religious and terror stricken dictatorship were the citizens were trapped under a blanket of political power, unable to voice there own opionions. It is the United States obligation to spread freedom and democratic philosophy around the world. Even if its not affecting you, its affecting the lifes of millions of people, who have just as much of a right to freedom as we do. I think that George Bush did poorly in Iraq, but under the circumstances, I don't think any other president could have breezed by either. Though I don't agree with the bush administration, I do understand why they took that horrible man out of power. For those of you who think its none of our business, you are spoild rotten ignorant little brats. I hate war, I do, I dispise political violence. But the United States has freed a nation from a tryant, and the world is better off because of. I say down with communism and dictation, and up with democrocy and representation. A man in the revolutionary war, general of a rebal army said before being hanged by a british war leader

"I only regreat that I have one life to give for my country"

He said that when we didnt even know if democrocy would work, but its the fact that in a democrocy the people rule the government, the people have the say, not a group of political tryants that own the country. George Bush is a citizen of the US, he pays taxes and works like the rest of us. Democrocy is the only form of government that should be. a Constitutional Mohnarcy, like the government adopted by the UK is also a representitive government, or democrocy/republic what ever you wanna call it. Iraq had a dictatorship, that offerd no vioce to the people. All nations that do not adopt democrocy, are enemies to democrocy and should be crushed, end of story.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote