View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2006, 12:31 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbeardthepirate
Its not spamming 'cause most of the time I'd let the typo go, but that one looked like a joke waiting to be told, so I told it.

Koler, your just upset because when you said you wanted to keep your cold medicine Koler totally slammed you with his personal experience with meth addicts in his neghborhood proving that you were wrong and that meth should be stopped.

Wait, there is something not quite right. *read read read* Billy likes cold medicen, Dfsg thinks Tom Cruise is right, Koler thinks I'm an anal retentive asshole (best kind if you ask me, the other kind gets crap on everything) Don't want to curse methheads every time... Ah hah. I thought there was a contradiction but I see now that proximity gives you empathy.

So Koler wins, I think. Maybe. Can you call "Offsides" in a debate? Moderator's house rules I suppose so we turn to the moderator for a ruling and that would be... Koler. Aww, man.
I know, I got you on so many levels lol. *sigh* and I don't think your anal, I just like bitching at people. well, there really was no need for you to correct his spelling, I only say this because I mispell like, every other word, and it pisses me off when people give a damn. lol. and yes, I slightly contridicted myself with the "i like my cold medicine; meth should be stopped" routine. but not really, if you look, you will discover that I wanted meth stoped, but I think we should find alternitives to cold medicinces before we ditch it. what about old people who, when they get a cold, could die.........think of the babies and old people dude lol. and then think off all the teenagers hooked on meth living in boxes on the side of the road never gonna amount to anything......which one is more important. lol..

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote