Old March 3rd, 2006, 12:20 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Should the Internet be Run by the UN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbeardthepirate
I think the UN and its Dizzing Diet of Dictators and Despots should keep their hands off. I mean the UN has doen such a good job preventing wars and attrocities like Yugoslavia, Rwanda, and now Darfur. Not to mention Polpot. They have eradicated world hunger through UNICEF. IAEA International Atomic Energy Agency has kept Nations from developing nuclear weapons. Nations like Pakistan, India, North Korea, and Libya. Not to mention the rowsing success that one the Head of the IAEA a Nobel Peace Prize for STOPPING Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Is this the people we really want running our internet? Thoughts? Alternatives? Any one? Beuler? Beuler?
hahahahahahha your funny ah yes, the UN has done a perfect job on every issue handed to them. they did a world of good in the korean war eh? oh and did you hear about there sucess at diplomatic agreements with Iraq in the 90's. They rock, GO UN. lol anywho, the I-net should be in the hands of the people, allways, fuck government internvention with every aspect of our lifes. Was democrocy not created to put power in the hands of the people, so why the fuck are we being controlled like lab rats.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""