1. Do you masturbate regularly?
I try not to do it too much.
2. When you masturbate, does it make you feel guilty about something?
Sometimes I feel I'm being anti christain (giving into temptations, etc), ussualy I don't feel guilty
3. Does it hurt when you masturbate?
Nope...did when I was younger
4. Does your penis swell around the head after you mastubate?
5. Does it burn when you pee after you masturbate?
Nope...did when i was younger
Puberty and Your Body
6. How far are you along in puberty?
I'm asuming I'm practicly an Adult..*checks in pants* yeah
7. What age did you start puberty?
I really don't know...13ish?
8. Do you have underarm hair yet?
Its quite a jungle
9. What are you most afraid of about puberty?
random muscle pains, emotional instability....of course, I went through it all
10. What do you want to gain from going through puberty?
self control, emotional control, metal maturity
11. Has your voice changed yet?
12. If so, what age?
I don't know, you kinda can't tell....I just happens. I'd guess 15
13. What don't you like about your body?Why?
I have a mole on my face that makes shaving significantly harder.
14. Do you wish puberty was faster?
Meh, can't complain. I wish the mental side of it was faster for everyone....I did some bad things before...lol
15. What is your sexuality(straight, gay, Bisexual, ect.)?
Any other comments you have are great.
Pretty much Puberty is as much physical as it is mental...though they happen at differnt times. If you're like me and you wasted your life on the computer until the start of grade 11, you'll have SEVERE emotional break downs for like half a year straight. Pretty much, puberty is tough in some parts, but you won't notice much of a differnce (aside from maybe controling your sex drive, and other behavior things).
Oh, and grade 9/10 is a tough year emotionaly for most girls and some guys....don't show off, be yourself and have fun.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. "
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8