View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2009, 11:11 AM  
The Original One
Contra's Forum Picture
Name: Bernardo
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

(This was in Portuguese, so it has a portuguese VIP... You can understand it anyway)

Three women were in a plane, Claudia Schiffer, Cinha Jardim (the portuguese one) and a black woman.

The pilot then informs them that the plane was having problems and they were all going to die.

Claudia Schiffer has an idea. She goes to the bathroom and starts putting make-up on. The pilot asks "Are you crazy? What are you doing?" She answers "Since I'm well known all around the world, people will all come to look for me, and I want to be pretty".

Cinha Jardim hears this, and after knowing they were passing through Portugal, she starts doing the same thing. The pilot asks again "What are you doing?" and she says "Since I'm well known in Portugal, portuguese people will come looking for me, and I want to be pretty". The pilot thinks "These women are crazy!".

Then he looks to the corner, and there was the black woman, who was putting all the valuable objects of the plane on her vagina. The pilot is stunned and ask :"What the hell are you doing??"

She answers "They are crazy, when a plane falls the first thing they come to look for is the black box!"
Contra is offline   Reply With Quote