View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2006, 01:05 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt*~777
I agree with it becuase everyone no matter what or who should be able to marry whomever they want. It is a right that Americans should be able to have without discrimination
dsfg is right in this debate though, it is not right to impose on the church's religious pratice's. They are protected under the constitution of the United States. But its not right to impose on the Homosexual Communities either. There rights are protected under the american freedom of choice principle. They should be allowed Civil Unions and the right of marriage, only if the church agrees to follow threw the marriage ceremony. No church should be forced to marry gay cuples. But hopfully we can learn to get along and resolve our differences threw mature conversation instead of violence like in the civilrights movemnt of the 1960's

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""