View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2006, 01:00 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt*~777
It rele bugs me that recently he sold or did something of that nature the ports of New York and New Jersey and other places. He was selling it to i think some arab country. I find this the stupiest thing he has ever done and it has angered many many many Americans. He deserves to be impeached lol
what good will come out of bushes impeachment, it will just get worse and worse, it will cause way to much trouble. You misunderstand, a privet company from Dubai a city in the UAE, an arab nation is buying about 21 ports world wide, I believe 6 of which are major ports in the united states. The united states congress is resenting the trasaction because they feel that Dubai owned US ports would leave us open to terror attacks. I for one agree that this leaves us rather open to attack, but I trust the white house's choice, and I think that if the bush administration allows this, then they must feel the UAE is safe. So I side with President Bush. After all, we don't want to send out the message that American Markets are closed to International business.

NOTE: moving this too new topic, do not reply to this, get back on topic *peace*

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote