View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2006, 10:54 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Mass Corporations, though unfriendly, are what makes an economy. Though small businesses are more friendly, they often fail to give the consumer what they want. The definition, to me, of a good economy, is when the consumers dont have to go to tokyo to get things from tokyo. They don't have to go to Germany to get cars from germany, and thy don't have to go to the aussies to see a kangaroo. They can drive walk or take public transportation, to any of these things withen there community. Its the freedom to see taste and do anything. Thats why Imports are so important. They bring what the people want to there country. Sorry if I sound blunt, but I don't want a ford, i want a Benz lol, I don't want american products all the time, I want imported prodcts. its comsumer choice, and the united states provides that. Many countries see imports as bad, no so in the united states. Sure we have a massive debt. But no more when compared % then most other nations. Plus we are at war at the moment. To help other, not so better off countries, share the freedoms and commerce that we have. So though you may disagree with what the united states is doing, the young Iraqis future is more secure, and they are automaticly handed a better life, with more oppritunities.....thats what life is all about, having all the oppritunites, weather or not you take them.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote