View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2006, 09:22 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

[quote=redcar]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "koler"You want something its handed too you on a silver pladder. We are the richest, morst lucritive economy in the world. THe average person makes 40 G's a year, thats twice what your pulling in in the EU.[/quote

no i dont want anything handed to me, its wats owed to me and to every other tax payer in Europe. if we fall on hard times through no fault of our own, its nice to know the government will be there for you. and u are using figures of the EU which do not represent acuratly the state of it. we have excepted 10 new and wat can be classed as poor countries, so these figures include these countries. wat u are forgetting is the EU is the worlds biggest and most powerful trading bloc. and any country who is involved becomes more economicly better off. like ireland has one of the highest wages in europe and it exceeds that of the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
But I know that I love america, that its the best country in the world, hands down, no compition.
i would strongly disagree, but you are patriotic and i wont argue.
I was exaggerating when I said it was handed to you on a silver pladder, in reality, whatever you want you can have, if you work for it, in america.

how are you gonna disagree, I showed you proof, the US is on top of ALL the charts, every economic, militant, happiness, trasportation, communication, there is less political corruption, and I know, that comming from me is like, wtf kolte, you used to hate america. NOPE, I never hated america, I hate the bush campaign, huge difference, but america is a great country, just needs new administration. You cant deney the fact that america is on top and the EU is still climbing the wall. Do I think the EU has the potential to be the best conglameration of nations in the world. yes, its got more then anyone else has. the only thing that could be better, would be if the US\CANADA\MEXICO (yes mexico)\and all of centrel and south america joined forces, that would be one powerful combo, unstopable.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote