View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2009, 03:57 PM  
Nice Poster
dantheman5000's Forum Picture
Name: Daniel
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Originally Posted by pontiacdriver View Post
Keep in mind that sports physicals are just a general overview of your physical condition in relation to the requirements for your sport and that there is usually not a thorough examination of specific problems at that moment. If there is a specific problem, then you should be referred out to a doctor which handles whatever problem.

If this lump is on your actual penile shaft, then I don't think it could be cancer. However, if you had this lump for years, then there is a chance it could be a growth of some sort which doesn't imply that it is bad. My suggestion is to tell your parents you have such a problem especially since you are now experiencing pain. You have absolutely nothing to loose to have things checked out as pain is never a good thing.

Unfortunately, with the position of the lump on your penis it is really hard to say with certainty what you have. As a result, my suggestion is to have a professional take a look at it so that you can get the best advice.
great advice! better then some stupid 13 y/o telling what to do!

DanthemMan is always there to help so just beckon my name and ill be there! or you can just pm me lmbo.

"Couldn't we just be quiet and eat chocolate together?" --Lindy Metz
dantheman5000 is offline   Reply With Quote